Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Breakfast at THE SPOT.

I decided to take a stroll down the street one Sunday morning because I was craving their "savory sauce." Last time I got the tofu scramble, this time -it was pretty much the tofu scramble in a burrito...with beans.

I really couldn't believe my eyes when Britney (my darling server) brought out my burrito! It was ginormous. You really do get your moneys worth.

I loved it just as much as the tofu scramble- if not more. The only thing I was craving as well were vegetables for some reason. It would have been cool to have some in the burrito. Anyway, I could only eat half of it along with 2 cups of coffee (with delicious soy milk) and a glass of water.

You bet I boxed that baby up.

I decided to treat myself ..of course...hahaa...got nana's oatmeal chocolate chip cookie (see "It hit THE SPOT.")

$17.99 later I was a happy camper.

No comments: